Campfire Films offers a range production services from writing through to directing and producing.
Choose from three levels of Script Doctoring for your existing script to elevate your story to its fullest potential.
Book-to-film adaptations are what Campfire Films is known for. Our process is that of devouring the source material and identifying the key storylines, characters and what is most compelling in the story. Sometimes characters are combined and extraneous subplots are cut out so that the main storyline and central characters are that much stronger. We love taking a 400 page novel, finding the core of the story and sculpting it into an incredible 90-120 page script.
- Detailed advice and story analysis
- Consultation on best approach for adapting the story/concept and characters
- Initial first draft through to fully completed screenplay
- Provide detailed project analysis, identifying potential pitfalls
- Prepare production budget and schedule
- Assemble production cast & crew
- Liaising with local unions
- Location scouting
- Complete services from visual translation of written script through to final cut and delivery of project.
- Guiding the vision of the project while motivating the team to produce the best possible results within the constraints of the budget and schedule.
Pricing of services in proportion to size of budget.